Tecky Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY
The Terms set out in these Conditions shall apply to the service we provide to connect our creators with our clients. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website.
By accessing this Website, you agree to the following terms with Tecky.
- We may amend this Terms from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
- This Website is an online venue where freelance Creators get to meet Clients in need of their services. Creators and Clients must register for an Account in order to connect with themselves.
- This Website enables Creators to find a project they can do and help our Clients to do them, the Clients would get the contact information or any other information of a Creator only when they approve a Creator for a job and they've successfully made payment of our Commission Rates based on how much their job is.
- We do not take responsibility for any actions made by the Clients or the Creators after we've linked them together. Our part is to connect the two Users together, after that the rest is up to them. We DO NOT and WILL NOT take responsibility if any dubious action or act is made to any User.
- We are not a party to any contractual agreements between Creator and Client in the online venue, we merely facilitate connections between the parties.
- We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the Website. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the Website or if that information is not current.
You will not use this Website if you:
- Are a Creator and you are not qualified or experienced in the Expertise you picked.
- Do not hold a valid email address.
- Are trying to be dubious or have an evil mindset.
All free user accounts are associated with individuals. Login credentials should not be shared by users with others. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a User.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
4. Using Tecky
While using this Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- Fail to deliver payment after you as a Client has approved a Creator.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information).
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Tecky, this Website, or the interests or property of Tecky users.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with this Website.
5. Communication With a Client or Creator
Communication with other users on the Website must be conducted through the message functionality.
You must not post your email address or any other contact information (including but not limited to Skype ID or other identifying strings on other platforms) on the Website, except in the "email" field of the sign up form.
Tecky may use information such as your location, your gender and your image (if uploaded), in relation to the provision messaging services on the Website.
All messages sent to either party comes to us first for review. Before being sent to the intended party. So endeavour to not include any contact information because that can/will lead to a ban.
6. Right to Refuse Service
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
- If we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of this User Agreement.
- If we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- You do not respond to account verification requests
- For other reasons.
If you have any questions about this User Agreement or if you wish to report breaches of this User Agreement, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org